About Waypoint Cabinets
Waypoint® takes pride in building cabinetry that’s beautiful and durable to meet the rigorous needs of the American family and their way of life. So when you choose cabinetry, it’s important to choose both strength and beauty. Your cabinetry should look and function for many years to come as well as it does the day it’s installed. Waypoint® cabinetry is built to last and steps are taken throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that it does.
- Cabinet joints are pressure‑fitted, glued, stapled, double‑doweled construction.
- Kiln‑dried face frames made with 3/4‑inch x 1 5/8‑inch solid hardwood will not warp
- 1/2‑inch furniture board corner blocks contribute to the integrity of the cabinets.
- 1/2‑inch thick plywood sides with Waypoint® resilient finishing system exteriors.
- Tops, bottoms and floors are 1/2‑inch thick furniture board, finished with our natural wood grain resilient finishing system meeting or exceeding the rigorous standards set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA).
- Limited lifetime warranty to guarantee it.
- Augmented cabinet storage space with cabinet depths up to 24 inches in one‑inch increments for the perfect look and fit.
- 5/8‑inch solid dovetail drawer construction with plywood bottoms that exceed all load standards.
- Optional furniture ends to provide a finished look to the visible sides of cabinets.
- High quality hinges and glides.
- 21‑inch drawers with CushionClose® Full Access Hidden Glides® open all the way to the back.
- CushionClose®, for drawers, doors and select organization products, uses damper technology to reduce slamming and assure gentle, quiet closing.
- 6 way adjustable hinges have CushionClose® integrated right into the hinge and are factory installed.
- Open 105 degrees and have an On/Off switch so that the pressure of the lighter doors can easily be adjusted.