Warm, cozy, luxurious and comfortable. Great carpet just has a way of making you want to walk barefoot! Carpet may be a traditional floor covering, but the many styles, weaves, colors and brands are anything but old. Today’s carpet is fresh, durable and stain resistant, all while bringing a balance of warmth and personal style to your home. Its soft padding is inviting and comfortable to sit, walk and play on while simultaneously reducing noise, quieting footsteps and absorbing heat to warm you on those chilly West Michigan mornings.
With a wide variety of blends and weaves, carpeting can be customized for your individual style. When choosing the right carpet for your home, you should consider…
- Solids- this type often comes to mind when thinking about carpet and includes plush, saxony and cut pile. Soft, comfortable and cozy underfoot.
- Texture- the velvety look and feel of smoothly cut yarns. May be deeply or lightly textured to create a fresh, easy care surface.
- Twist- the twist back in this lighthearted carpet trend. Relaxed, elegant and sumptuous to the touch.
- Loop- the modern interpretation of handcrafted styling. Ideal for active areas to create a sass and sophistication without worry.
- Pattern- Art brought to life in a flooring. Loop, cut or yarn color form distinctive designs, bringing originality and flair.
Ease of Maintenance
Underfloor Heating Compatible